Tuesday 28 September 2010

Exhaustion, and good times!!

SOOO much effort is required to get up in the mornings, and I always find myself drifting off to sleep during the day! College is going well, several A's on my homework and assignments, so that's all good.
Boyfriend's alright I guess... Nah, jk, he's a right bastard ;D... Nah, jk, he's lovely :)
I have become increasingly unhealthy since the start of college, and I refuse to eat less than one packet of crisps a day. I'm an addict. Yussss.
New music keeps attacking me!! Atm I'm on Foals, but also the Costellos (Local Band) are awesomeeee! Hmmm.... Today Paolo Nutini is in my head though... D:
Hmmm we had to get rid of our greyhound because she shat in the lounge :(
Chickens are getting BIG AND FATTTT, and Arthur is pretty rounded himself!

Rightio then... Not much else to say other than I'M SO EFFIN TIRED :'(

peace out
keiramadeira xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment