Monday 22 November 2010

Catch-Up really:

So yeah, I've been pretty slack with my blogaroo.

Some interesting updates:
1. College.
Going alright I spose. Couple tests I've done well on, couple I've done average on. My Human Biology practical exam was aces, got the second highest of the whole group... Not too shabbaaayyy :D
2. Animals.
Arthur is getting FAT <3
Chickens should begin to lay eggs soon, the little feathery fluffs of cuteness!! Beau is hyperactive as per usualllllll.
3. Family... Yeah okay, they're annoying. But ya gotta love 'em. Spesh when the sister whips out the old PS2 and eyes go square... :P
4. Boyfriend :D He's pretty awesome tbh, it's been just over 2 months now, and I like him more everyday :). S'all peachy there!
5. Friends. Well what can I say? I've made some new ones, reconnected with some old ones, and kept the ones most important to me :). Withot them, I'd be a sad lonely little cretin :L So yeah, I love 'em all <3

Now I'm getting annoyed...
6. CHRISTMAS. This time of year ruins my life. I never know what to get for people. I spend all my money on them regardless. I become penniless and can't go out. Then everyone buys me chocolate and I get FAT. And the useful, interesting, or pretty awesome presents I do get, get broken, used up or lost...
7. Car doors and slamming them on your thumb. On the hand you write with. This happened. It swelled twice it's normal size, the nail went black, and I couldn't bend it for about 5 days. Pain.
8. My phone. So I adore my phone. ADORE it. But not when it recieves texts an hour after they were sent, or the alarms go off at the wrong time or not at all, or doesn't load web pages!! SORT IT OUT SAMSUNG GENIO TOUCH. Stupid.
9. Eating like a fat whale. I devour. Nuff said. Fatttaayyyy.
10. College (again) I love it, but it gets in the way. All my lessons clash with my boyfriend's so we see each other for like a minute between. Some days I'm in at the crack of dawn, some days I don't start till 3PM. AND STUPID TUTOR. Every other Thursday or so we have a ridiculous tutor session which takes two thirds of my lunch break!! WTF!?!??!?!???!/1/?!??1/?!? NOT HAPPY. Also, my tutor is a patronising biatch sometimes.

Okay, well, thats over!! SO!! I thought I'd share a playlist of some of my life's music right now:

Corner, Allie Moss
Lazy Eye, Silversun Pickups
Closer, Kings of Leon
Howl, Florence and the Machine Breathe, Taylor Swift
Only Foolin' Myself, Kate Voegele
She's Everywhere, Hermes
Your Song, Ellie Goulding (A cover, I know, but it's a good'n :D)
White Houses, Vanessa Carlton
The Temptation of Adam, Josh Ritter
My Rock 'n' Roll, Dinosaur Pile-Up
1,2,3,4, Feist
Blue Blood, Foals
Defying Gravity, Wicked Cast
Whatsername, Greenday
Somewhere Over the Rainbow/ Wonderful World, Israel Kamikawiw'ole
Upside Down, Paloma Faith
Candy, Paolo Nutini
AND
When the Night Kills the Day, Lauren Pritchard

So yeah. Not too boring atm :)

Peace out,
keiramadeira xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment