Friday 27 August 2010

Best Gigaroo in the World

Last night I went to a tip-top, smashing, and splendid gig at Swindon's 12 Bar (lush venue, I want my next Birthday there :D). All the bands playing were awesome!!
Anaheim, local Swindon band were a great opening act.
i AM BODHi, a band who I'm friends with, were obviously super totally the best :D. And they gave a free demo to everyone with a cheesey grin :P
Joe Public were good too, the vocalist's hair was a giant poofy afro I just wanted to squeeze :L

One quite funny, yet incredibly annoying, thing that happened was I was wearing the exact same outfit as L from i AM BODHi... stripy top, skinny jeans, and 'new goth' boots... So I hid in my cardigan until it got too hot to bear.

One of my best friends was ill... Not too good :/

But L made sure I didn't get mugged (you know.. those Swindon streets... D:!) when I went outside to meet my motherdear in the car. i AM BODHi are seriously lovely guys. Check them out on facebook http://www.facebook.com/thebodhis?ref=search :)

So yeah, was an awesome night :)

peace out,
keiramadeira xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment