Sunday 8 August 2010

My Adventures In Londonland

Yesterday was actually NOT BORING!!!1!1!!1!!!11!!!!!!!!1!!!1111!!!!!!!!
I took a trip to London with my dear friend Rachel (http://whatlovelyweather.blogspot.com/) to go to Madame Tussaud's and to visit Baker Street (home of Sherlock Holmes :D). It was soooo much fun, I can't wait to do something like that again ^.^
In MT we saw all the celebs' waxworks, and went throught the 'Scream' section where live actors basically just jump out at you and freak you out... Yes I screamed :L




Afterwards we pictured by the Sherlock statue, then ate out lunch in Regent's Park where Barry the Squirrel begged for our food ¬¬



And then visited the Sherlock Shop next to the Sherlock Holmes Museum where the Sales Assistants actually have to dress up all day as Victorian women :')

And afterwards Rachel came back to mine to meet the chicken babies and Sir Arthur, who I've decided is my favourite living creature in the whole world :D
So, there's one absolutely UNBORING day I will remember!!
Peace out,
keiramadeira xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment