Thursday 30 December 2010

Wow, It's Been AGES

So! Nothing from me since the beginning of Decemberrr. It's been a busy month!

Christmas went fairly well, got a great many things on my wishlist. My absolute favourites being my DMs from motherdear, and Red Jeans Versace perfume from the boyfriend.
My collection of Studio Ghibli dvds is steadily growwwwiiing :D we have: 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 13 14 17 wooooooooooooo!

Me and the sister went to Sheffield for Christmas to stay with Grandma and visit the famalammm. It was rather quiet, but lovely to see them all :)

SO!! Today is New Year's Eve, and I have NO PARTY TO GO TO D:
So it's:
1. stay at home with my mum, sister, and boyfriend and be bored.
2. frantically call in everyone I know to get an invite to a party and feel uncomfortable the whole time.
3. try and persuade boyfriend's parents to let us have their house despite the fact they won't be in.
4. go on a long midnight walk and avoid everyone.

GET READY FOR DISAPPOINTMENT :L

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas, and I wish everyone the best for a brand new year ahead :)

peace out,
keiramadeira xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment