Saturday 1 January 2011

Party Party! ;)

Okay, so the boyfriend found us a party with actual decent, lovely people so we went to that, and it was brilliant! Lots of laughing, drinking, singing and watching TV fireworks haaaa

I managed to survive my first medical emergency too- one of the girls cut her head open quite deeply and was passed out from drinking so much. Since I was the only person who knew proper first aid and was actually sober enough to administer it, me and another girl stopped the bleeding and put (the now passed out girl) into the proper position. I actually had to scoop sick out of her mouth with my fingers, it was pretty gross, but somebody had to.
Too many drunk people were in fits of sobs or trying to get involved and crowd us so the paramedics had a tough time of getting her out of the house, but it all turned out good in the end.

So we carried on the night without her :(

We ended up crashed in the lounge until 2 o clock watching tomb raider, woooooo
Then went to bed for ten hours, after which the parents of the girl whose party it was cooked us all breakfast.

I have met some lovely people in 2010, and plan to meet many more darlings in 2011!

Happy New Year to one and all :) <3

peace out,
keiramadeira xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment