Friday 30 July 2010

If you don't like me, just effing TELL me.

So you're on MSN.
You've been online for a while.
And you're also on facey at the same time.
And on facey, you notice somebody you haven't spoken to for a while.
So you check to see if they're on MSN.
They are.
So you open a chat window.
You say hello.
They say hello.
You ask how they are.
Then a minute later they're offline.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Is it just me or does this leave you wondering whether they were on their way out already, or their laptop ran out of battery, or they had to go to bed, or if they just actually do not want to talk to you, and have BLOCKED YOU.

This has never happened to me before.

I feel like RAGE.
I feel like an angry dinosaur.
I feel like that one ugly puppy nobody wanted to adopt.
I feel like.. like.. writing on my blog about how inconsiderate and unfriendly and horrible humans can be. Like, for God's dear sake, at least say GOODBYE.

Rawr.

Peace out,
keiramadeira xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment