Saturday 31 July 2010

My future as a domestic Goddess.

Catalogue magazines. Usually the bane of a credit card holder's life. So my Great Aunt Dottie had this Lakeland catalogue, right? And I started flicking through... Imagining how much better my life would be with all the cooking implements and gadgets.

Bless my mothers cottons, right, she's actually ordered me a Tala Piping Bag Icing Kit. I shall be in utter bliss when it arrives in it's neat little packaging all wrapped up waiting to be undone and used to decorate my cupcakes, or a birthday cake for my friends.

So yahh. Once I've spent around 20 years collecting invaluable, inexpendable, beautiful kitchen utensils, vessels, and other such neccessesececscecsities /??spelling??/ I shall be like the next Delia Smith. Or Jane Asher. Or some other great cook. Srsly now. I will be the great wielder of spatulas; the magnificent bakeress; the one, the only, LADY OF THE LADLE!!1!1!!!

So, when my beautiful new cake decorator arrives, I shall endeavor to inform you of my achievements :'), photos and all!1!!!1!

Peace out,
keiramadeira xxx

2 comments:

  1. ahhh how I adore the lakeland catalogues, I used to pour over the creative one for hours :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the bakery section is literally my heaven :')

    xxx

    ReplyDelete